[Request] Lenovo y570 "base system device" drivers

By needshelpbadd
Jan 23, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. My HDD crashed and I didn't back up my drivers, I got all of them from the lenovo support site for my Lenovo Y570 and still remains "Base System Device" drivers. I've tried the Lenovo Update scan thing and searching google for people with similar problems, I came up with nothing.

So I ask here, what are these drivers? Where can I find them?

Pic below is device manager; in properties it states location as PCI Bus 10 (I have no idea what this means or if its relevant)

I can't notice anything wrong with my Laptop as it is now, everything works (I haven't tried gaming, except I can no longer scroll with my touchpad, the sides used to allow me to but now the whole area of the pad is touch to click)

Thanks for your help in advance would be a huge help if you could help me work this out.

ht
    tp:/
    /i41.tin
    ypic.com/2n
    a1apt.jpg
  2. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 8,279   +181

3. needshelpbadd

needshelpbadd Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

I tried reinstalling the chipset drivers and my problem persists. Thanks though.
  4. LookinAround

LookinAround TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 8,284   +154

Scroll down to the "Other" drivers on the Lenovo site and install the Intel Management Engine

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.