Resolutions appearing out of order

Atwooooood

So for the longest time, the resolution 1440x900 has always appeared after my native resolution of 1920x1080 in games when I go to pick my resolution. Even after a reformat, it still did the same thing.

Well I just happened to notice what is causing it to do this. The 3 different modes for 1440x900 (256 color, high color, and true color) all seem to lump themselves at the end of the list called List All Modes under Advanced Display settings, which is causing it to appear last in a list of resolutions in a game.

Here is a screenshot. http://i.imgur.com/jGwc7.jpg

Anyone know how to get these resolutions back in order? I have searched everything I can think of and have come up with nothing. Considering those settings retained after a reformat tells me that the video card is retaining some information. Just a guess though.

Also, wanted to add, I have installed the driver for my Samsung monitor which didn't do anything along with rolling back my video card driver back to 275.xx. And I don't know if its related, but a while back I took my computer to a friends and used his monitor which has a 1440x900 native resolution. Don't know if my card is lumping all the resolutions I've used together or something.

Back