Restart with a 0x100000d1 error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badgerella

My computer has been restarting at random for a couple months now and today I learned I could go check the logs.. which I don't understand, at all. It restarts at random, but never on its own while, say, nothing is being done on it. It seems to hate any and all downloading, videos I try to watch online, Skype sessions or, oddly enough, browsing, say, photo albums when if I click through photos a bit faster.

Either way, this is the message from the Event Viewer:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x100000d1 (0x1f1b735e, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0xb6d4eb44). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini120708-03.dmp.

The only thing that is exactly the same in all of those logs is the 0x100000d1 part.

A sample of my pile of .dmp files is here, as I learned it should be.

I appreciate any and all help. Thank you.

BugCheck 100000D1, {566694a2, 2, 0, b6d4eb44}
Probably caused by : SE4501D.sys

Siemens Wireless NDIS 5.1 Driver - Gigaset USB Adapter 54 - Siemens AG

I could not find an updated driver for this, since 2004
Best to replace this hardware, and un-install this software

Siemens Wireless NDIS 5.1 Driver - Gigaset USB Adapter 54 - Siemens AG

I could not find an updated driver for this, since 2004
Best to replace this hardware, and un-install this software
Thank you for your help!

I'll be replacing this hardware today and I hope it'll fix my problem.

Is it possible to have the problem fixed by plugging the same device in a different USB slot?

I've done this before and, as much as I remember, during that period I had no problems with these crashes.

I did it today and so far I've not experienced a single crash - I've been doing things that normally crash it, but so far, computer's been perfectly stable.

Even though it's presently working
Plugging it into another USB port was not the issue or fix
It's a "software" fault with SE4501D.sys

By plugging it into another USB port, you may have reset it, but the fault should come up again (time will tell)

Okay, thanks.

Will replace the adapter then. At least this is working for now, until I get a chance to buy a new device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back