Return from Office 2010

So this is the issue I'm currently faced with:
I downloaded the trial version of MS Office 2010. After the expiration date of the 2007 Office programs. I then uninstalled them and attempted to return to Office 2003.
That is where I'm having issues. All of the Office 2003 programs work just fine. The only problem I"m having is that my Power Point program no longer shows up at all!

When I go to a power point presentation and click on the presentation the program runs just fine. But for whatever reason there is no 'listed' power point program showing as part of the office tools.
Can anyone help with this issue?

Thanks

When you say there is no "listed" power point program, are you refering to the list that is in the start menu?

I.e Start Menu > Microsoft Office > [Assortment of Office Programs]

And Power Point is just not listed here?

nopowerpoint.PNGThis is how my Microsoft Office (2003) program listing appears under 'all programs'
As you can see there is no listed power point program in this list. However, when I open a pp file it comes up as if there is no issue. I'm not sure if this is a major issue or not as all I will need to remember is to never remove ALL of my pp presentations. It does make me a bit uncomfortable that when uninstalling the 2010 MS office this occurred....
Your thoughts?

Hi, I'm fairly sure you could go into the MS office program, to the Powerpoint application, right-click, and make a shortcut to the desktop from that. It would then be on the desktop, Then right-click on it and choose 'Pin to start menu'.
It will be above the 'All programs' section but near enough?
(I would give you the file name but I don't have Office 2003 installed.
Look for the line in Office with the orange 'P' and POWERPNT.)
*You can always type 'Powerpoint' into the search box, then click on it's entry in the list.

As Mike stated.

Basically, locate your Microsoft Office installation Folder (probably "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office10" ... or something (office12 and office 14 are 2007/2010 office folders)

Inside this folder you will have to locate the Power Point executable file that would launch Power Point. Right click it and "Send to > Desktop" From that Icon you could Click and Drag it into the Microsoft Office folder that you took a picture of, or locate the Start Menu folder (probably in "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Office" )

From there, just drag that the Power Point executable into there and it should then show up in your start menu > Microsoft Office folder.

Back