TechSpot

Revamped looks

By Julio Franco
Feb 5, 2003
Post New Reply
  1. Has anyone noticed something different with the forums? :D

Anyway, hope you like it... it's a perfect match for the main site design plus it also integrates news comments much better.

2. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Posts: 3,199

Yeah it's definitely something new - I like it. Gives the forummer more access to other TS content, and definitely keeps the flow of the site better. I always thought it looked kind of odd when I first clicked the forum link from the homepage...

:D

3. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

One thing I miss is at the bottom after you replied there was the place where you could scroll and GO to "called the forum jump". I liked that because I would just hit GO and it would take me back to the forum I was posting in, so I could see the next thread. Is there any way we can re-implement that?

I see it here now on the thread page, but I am talking about after you reply to a thread.

4. Per Hansson

Per Hansson TS Server Guru Posts: 1,930   +126 Staff Member

Nice Julio, it really helps to "integrate" the site more as was already mentioned...

Didn't notice it untill today ;)

5. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,552   +97

I like the look but the reorganisation of the ad and button etc. seems to take up a considerably bigger chunk of the page. Which means more scrolling to read threads... No big problem though. I like the new flow of the main page to forum by having the same header.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.