Rewards1, Scam or no?

mopar man

My first assumption is yes, like most other "reward" sites, it is a scam, but now that I have done some research, it seems it may not be. What is your opinion on this? I read their ToS, and a few other things, and it seems to be legit, but then again, I'm still kinda gullible.

Input?

Flame Shield, ON!

Looks legit

But, I see the points system can be hacked, and therefore it would be horrible to gain hundreds of points and then be removed (as a valid legal user) due to others causing issues with site

Not my cup of tea :chef:

The trouble with any of these types of sites is that you are entirely reliant upon the accounting and integrity of the people sponsoring the site. In my experience, unless the site is wildly successful and becomes the next eBay, they will gradually make changes that will reduce their costs (raising point thresholds, changing other ruiles, etc. Now, that does not mean that you couldn't earn something now and then get out. In fact, that would be my recommendation: if you decide to participate in this site, do so with a short-term goal and make it happen quickly. If you take that approach (set a goal, make it, collect the prize, etc.) you will not be so disappointed if and when the site starts to go bad,

Back