TechSpot

Rhapsody

By grant grider
Jul 5, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am a problem.A few years ago,I bought a lot of music from rhapsody.I have it all on my hard drive.Since then,I have changed credit cards,and I no longer wanna pay a monthly fee.But,the problem is all the music I payed for,now,when I try to play it,it says I do not have the rights.
    Since I payed hundreds of dollars for it,I have a strong desire to unlock my music.So,today,I have downloaded about every protection stripping software I could find,trying to find something that works.And,something that works easy.For I am a big dummy.Now,I am no thief,but since I payed for it,damm,I want it.Any suggestions would be appreciated.---GG
  2. TheJediSlayer

TheJediSlayer TS Rookie Posts: 182

Well, I'm unsure what DRM music stripping software your using; however, I would recommend that you talk to Rhapsody about your issue. Also, I can't be 100% sure, but I do believe that DRM music protected songs use some file to find out rather or not they're allowed to be played or not.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.