TechSpot

RIM's team of 'Be Bold' superheroes embarrass company

By Jos
Jan 31, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Research In Motion's newly appointed CEO Thorsten Heins was heavily criticized from day one for saying that no drastic changes were needed to get the company back on track. Instead,…

Read the whole story

2. lchu12

lchu12 TS Booster Posts: 195   +9

Fail?

3. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,559   +598

LOL...and how much is the new CEO being paid to come up with these kinds of insanely stupid ideas??

4. Game over.

5. lawfer

lawfer TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,270   +91

6. They gotta get a new Marketing strategy and Marketing team.

7. lawfer

lawfer TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,270   +91

Why is it the comments have no support for images? I just embedded a .gif. You could see it at first, but now you can't? I used HTML, by the way.

I just think that gif is very, very appropriate to the topic, lol.

8. Archean

Archean TechSpot Paladin Posts: 5,682   +86

TBH at first I thought it is 1/4 today but it isn't, then I realized that they need to answer "How do you market same old s*** with the hope that people will still want it?"

9. AmpFeare

AmpFeare TS Rookie Posts: 26

they wouldnt have this problem if they actually made good phones. so many blackberries break its rediculous and the blackberry os is horrid to me. i prefer droid or windows mobile

10. Mindwraith

Mindwraith TS Enthusiast Posts: 186

she saves the day with a spatula? is that intended to be a sexist 'back to the kitchen' joke, or just a sad mistake?

11. Relic

Relic TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,379   +16

Double you tee eff RIM

12. NTAPRO

NTAPRO TS Evangelist Posts: 810   +102

Lol the falcon