RM-SW91 screen goes black once it gets to Windows

terry5880

hi all got rm-sw91 I reformatted windows xp done updates etc but then once restarted few times it gets to welcome loading windows screen then screen goes black laptop is still running but no screen .. help please

its a laptop mate I never heard of make before to but I found problem I went in safe mode uninstalled some g3 graphics driver and it was ok but soons as got to desktop it said found new hardware then went again so I think I need to delete this driver then it will be ok

I did a search and it turned up nothing related to a computer. No other numbers or names on the laptop?

na says RM MODEL- IS SW91

ah I think its called a compal the rm was in the centre just under screen so thought thats what it called lol

yea sort of well I go to device manager and in display its got sis 3 driver and thats stopping it going to desktop when I uninstall and delete that it works fine but then .. while later it reinstalls itself how can I stop this mate

I know this is not the thread but got macbook pro now and wont turn on tried different charger but even no light coming on charger when plugged in but works fine on another one

I don't work on many Mac's but I know that because the charger light doesn't come on, the Mac's motherboard or charging circuit is shorted...

what could cause the short or how could it be fixed I have put a thread up as I know this not the place but just thought id ask .. mate thanks

Well, you will have to open it up and look at the AC jack and what it is attached to. If it goes directly to the motherboard, you would have to replace the board. The AC charging circuits operate using a lot of current. Current causes heat, and heat destroys electronics

Back