TechSpot

Rocki is the inexpensive wireless music streaming solution that uses your existing audio system

By Shawn Knight
Nov 26, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Wireless Bluetooth speakers like the four from Brookstone, Jambox and Logitech we looked at as part of our iPad accessory survival guide last year most certainly make it somewhat easy to stream music from your phone or tablet to a...

Read more

2. Trillionsin

Trillionsin TS Evangelist Posts: 1,105   +44

I listen to music a lot via Pandora, and Google Play.. I can use my current system to stream this media to my current sound system via Chromecast already.

I also have a Altec Lansing Inmotion Air speaker that I find to be extremely easy to pair up for any other use.

I paid $35 for the Chromecast, and $40 for the speaker.... So this device will cost me more and be of less use to me.

It's an interesting idea... and I think there maybe better uses if they had a bluetooth model. I mean... these bluetooth speakers are becoming popular for a reason... or so I thought...

3. Trillionsin

Trillionsin TS Evangelist Posts: 1,105   +44

Also, Is this thing battery powered, or rechargable? or power over wifi? lol... one day....

4. MilwaukeeMike

MilwaukeeMike TS Evangelist Posts: 2,156   +737

Cool, idea, but the name is Rocki? Is that pronounced 'Rocky'? Rocky is a word used to describe something that doesn't work very well. And spelled with an I at the end, it kinda sounds like an 80's hair band's female lead singer.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.