TechSpot

Rome total war patching problems..

By jan765
Dec 17, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just bought RTW somewhere around 2007, and people from 2006 said you had to patch it from 1.0 - 1.5.... Theres this mod for v1.2 of RTW called lord of the rings total war. I have been trying to download it.. but when i checked in RTW ingame options.. it said v1.5 already without me patching it.. That means its already auto-patched. Is there away for me to download it "clean" so i can patch it only to v1.2?
  2. jan765

jan765 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

PLEASE someone help ive been trying to downlaod lotr tw for a while.. The new version of the lotr tw requires buying an expansion pack called alexander.. so im trying to download the old one isntead... but i cant seem to unpatch the game
  3. SOAD

SOAD Newcomer, in training Posts: 77

it seems as though you cannot downgrade this game to previous patch versions, so if it comes with a newer patch then the only thing you can really do is buy an older version. There may be a downgrader out there somewhere, but i am yet to find it.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.