Roundup: The 12 Best Games for Android Phones

Jos

Staff
Read the full article at:
[newwindow=https://www.techspot.com/article/724-best-android-games/]https://www.techspot.com/article/724-best-android-games/[/newwindow]

Please leave your feedback here.

Enough with the Angry Birds been testing over 45 Android OS 1.6 thru 4.11 tablets since 2010. I do like Subway Surfer is fun game. They now have some cool 3D Flight Sims works very nice you do need dual core, 1GB of RAM for these type of games and IPS CTS.

Real Racing from EA - free (if you avoid the micro-transactions) and hours of play - looks great on a Nexus 10 too (says the guy with a fairly decent gaming rig).

None of these games are must haves in my book. Sure I played some Angry Birds when I first got an Android phone, but I'd rather play Shadowrun Returns on my Nexus 7, and I enjoyed Broken Sword on it. I'm looking forward to Deus Ex: The Fall (which was promised for September).

Angry birds and cut the rope are some of the best android games?

Well im not mistaken, mobile gaming isnt any better than I thought it was. Cant play those for more than 5 minutes...

Bummer to see no tower defense. Best ones I've played are Radiant Defense (free to play, has micro transactions) and Kingdom Rush. $1 and has micro-transactions but they are only needed if you are really-really bad.

Angry birds and cut the rope are some of the best android games?

Well im not mistaken, mobile gaming isnt any better than I thought it was. Cant play those for more than 5 minutes...

It's a preference thing... I'm with you, I'm bored with the extremely simple/very repetitive games. The cool physics engines behind Angry birds etc. got old fast.

Also many mobile games are crippled by micro-transactions. I will never pay real money for an in game currency to buy single use items that 'might' help me beat one level of the game.

Bad list of common games IMO for those like me that desire a console experience. My list is...
-GTA Vice City
-Batman - Dark Knight Rises
-Real Racing 3
-Real Boxing
-Riptide GP2
-Shadowgun: Deadzone
-Iron Man 3
-Dead Trigger
-Modern Combat 4(didn't buy yet since 5 is about to come out...)

I find simple and challenging games more addictive than the "fancy graphics-boring gameplay" ones.
I cant stop playing one called Smash the dot from the android play store.

Back