Route44: Could you please read my files

simidude

Here are the minidump files I got from my blue screens errors.

And yes, those directions would be nice :)

Attachments

• Simidude Minedumb.zip
    195.2 KB · Views: 3
Of the 5 minidump files I read 4 are 0x0000001A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
This memory management error is usually hardware related.

* Nothing specific was cited as the cause.

The other error is 0x24 and this one specifically cited the AVG driver AVGIDSFilter.sys as the cause of your issue. However, the ox1A errors at this time are of more interest.

1. Prior to doing SLi did you have any issues?

2. Are your fans working properly on your video cards?

3. Please give us you hardware specs including make of power supply and the amount of watts it supplies, make, type, and amount of RAM you have installed, and also besides AVG list any other security software if you are running any.

1:
I think google chrome crashes my computer. When im surfing on that browser, it suddenly stop working... and soon after that, everything else stops responding and im forced to shutdown the computer manually.
2:
I checkt inside my computer, and both of the video cards fans are running properly.
3:
Specs:
processor:
Intel® Core i5-2500K Processor
video cards:
Gainward GeForce GTX 560Ti 1GB PhysX
and
ASUS GeForce GTX 560Ti 1GB PhysX CUDA
Ram:
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB CL9
power supply:
Corsair TX V2 650W PSU

And im not running any other security softwares than AVG.

But i am pretty sure it has something to do whit me video cards.

Try first disabling and if that doesn't resolve then my suggestion is to remove from your motherboard, uninstall drivers and then reinstall drivers with just one card installed.

* I am also wondering if your motherboard needs a BIOS update.

Let us know if you uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled just one card. Hope it is working out for you.

The problem is still here, even after reinstalling drivers whit one card.
(The file is the minidumb I got just now)

Attachments

• 031012-32666-01.zip
    23.3 KB · Views: 2
I want you to do the following...

1. Go to our Download section and click on Utilities and then download Driver Sweeper 3.1 to your desktop screen and install.

2. Download the latest diver(s) for your video card but don't install them.

3. Uninstall your video card drivers and reboot your PC into Safe Mode. Run Driver Sweeper and remove ONLY the video card drivers. I had someone use it on their chipset drivers! If it doesn't find any video card drivers that is quite okay; just leave all other drivers alone.

4. Reboot and install new video card drivers.

* Are you still getting system crashes?

Should I Uinstall the drivers. Then reboot in safemode, so that i can remove the drivers that i already uinstalled? That doset quiet make sense to me... and what about the video card i removed from my comupter?

(Sorry for late awnser. I have been gone for a wile)

1. remove one video card from your system.

2. Then uninstall ALL video card drivers.

3. Reboot into Safe Mode and use Driver Sweeper. This tool is used to remove any remaining video card drivers. If you don't find any video drivers that is okay. If you do find video card drivers then uninstall ONLY those drivers. Leave all other drivers alone.

4. Reboot with just one physical card installed and then update the drivers.

If you have stability in place I would run a single card for a few days. I.e. gaming, etc. If all goes well then try your second card.

The errors are back. (I have done some re-installing since last time). So that might be the problem.
Anyway! Cant find the Driver Sweeper program. Is it still on your site?

Back