RSS feed converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

isaac

Hi guys,
I'm in the process of designing my website through a office live account.
My website is intended to be a News site, and i would love to have the latest news available on my site and also want it to update automatically.

I downloaded Feed Deamon so i could grab the feeds from there. and i've also used some online feed readers and converters. This has worked fine for me.

However,
when you use feeds as we all know, those articles are linked to another website, making the user leave my website and go to the source of the feed.
I'm wondering if there is way that i could make Rss feeds available from within my site. in other words, if i grab a feed from cnn.com, is there a way that i could put those feeds into my site and somehow link them to another source from my site? so the users can view the entire news piece from within my site, and not have to be redirected to cnn.com

Hope i'm making sense here.

For example if a user is at the home page of my site and wants to read an article from one of the feeds, when they click on the feed, i want the user to stay within my site so that the addres bar would read :" www.domain.com/article name"

If you gusy know of any way, software, utility that i could use to accomplish this i would really appreciate it.
Advices and tips are more than welcome and appreciated since i'm a total rookie when it comes to web design.

Thansk in Advanced/

Is there any Software that would generate news where i could grab them and edit them.

I not afraid to paid for this type of tools.

thanks!

Copyright is the issue, not software. You need written permission to redistribute content.

I can't share the technique you need due to the above conflict.

How do i get permision so io could use the technique?

I really need some help here.
I'm aware of the copyright issue, but i'm sure there has to be a way to do this.
And i'm not necesarely asking for the wrong way of doing it, but any way that this could be accomplish.
Cost would not be a problem.
i've done some reaserch but haven't found anything.

please help.

Thanks

you can always take a synopsis of the article, add it to your site
and include a link to the source.

permission? see the original site, find contact us, and begin a dialog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back