Rumor: Apple to release iPad 3 in March, iPad 4 following in October

By Shawn Knight
Jan 6, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Apple could be preparing to release two new iPads this year. The iPad 3 may be unveiled in March and a secondary tablet, dubbed the iPad 4, could arrive in…

Read the whole story
  2. I think it is time to start a company called Rumours Inc. So many rumours these days.
  3. I think this article is BS. So basically they are copying the information from DigiTimes for content, but then tells the reader:

"DigiTimes has a mixed track record, especially when it comes to Apple rumors. As such, we suggest you take this latest dose with a grain of salt."

Basically, it tells me to disregard what I just read from TechSpot because their source is unreliable. If they know it's unreliable, why write another article about it?
  4. Wendig0

Wendig0 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,073   +75

I'm kinda on the fence about it too Guest #2. DigiTimes is to the tech community, what the National Enquirer is to people with common sense... Utter garbage. Regardless of the fact that a disclaimer was posted at the end of the article, why give DigiTimes any credence at all by reposting their fantasies?
  5. ---agissi---

---agissi--- TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,383   +15

Here's an idea, you could skip the article if you don't like it and stop whining.
  6. Theirs gonna be like riots in california and junk if they release another iPad so close to another Dx
  7. Xclusiveitalian

Xclusiveitalian TechSpot Guru Posts: 676   +41

I like the image of this article more than the actual look of the ipad, but they release one ever 3/4 a year. Unless there going to make huge new changes and addition it's pointless.
  8. ramonsterns

ramonsterns TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 752   +12

This just announced, iPad 7 will come out the same day as iPad 6 and the only difference will be the number and price. This is a new strategy to drain the stupid of their money as fast as possible.
  9. only ipad 2s

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.