TechSpot

Rumor: Nokia to release Windows 8 ARM tablet by end of 2012

By Leeky
Mar 13, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. After being buoyed up by the recent success of its new WP7-based smartphone range, it is now coming to light that the Finnish smartphone manufacturer looks set to further enhance…

Read the whole story

2. mosu

mosu TS Enthusiast Posts: 307

I'm interested in comparing Win8 on ARM with x86 at hardware level.Hope Nokia won't use an exotic resolution like Apple did and I'm hoping for a HD screen, like 1920x1200 or maybe 1920x1080(Too wide for a tablet).

3. Mudvayne819

Mudvayne819 TS Rookie Posts: 41

we need bootcamp for ipad so we can install winblows 8 on the ipads when W8 release ffs apple get on the job.

4. Archean

Archean TechSpot Paladin Posts: 6,056   +76

Having used W8CP for about a week now, I think I can live with Metro UI easily enough as overall it is reasonably fluid experience, so may be, I'll give it a go when Nokia launches its first tablet. One thing which is important for me is MS Office, so if this works out well it could bring lots of changes in the work place in the coming years.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.