TechSpot

Rumor: Xbox 360 to get Comcast, Verizon Fios live TV

By Jos
Sep 20, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Microsoft is reportedly in talks with Comcast and Verizon to bring in content for its upcoming Xbox 360 live television service. According to a report from Digiday, citing anonymous sources,…

Read the whole story
  2. spydercanopus

spydercanopus TS Guru Posts: 802   +87

Kinect as a TV controller appeals to me more than as a game controller. (Where is my d*** remote, anyway?)

However they need to find a way to output at least 1080i for me to adopt it.
  3. SammyJames

SammyJames TS Enthusiast Posts: 168

What fascinates me most about this article is the one that it precedes -- the one that talks about Apple's "custromer satisfaction" quotient.

If Microsoft does indeed ink this deal, then satisfaction won't matter so much. Because Microsoft and Comcast will be rolling in so much dough that they'll be able to afford ignoring Apple forever.
  4. Comcast is such a joke...the 'evil corporation' poster child just bleeding its customers while all the time reducing services/features and increasing rates.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.