Sagipsul pop ups as well, pls check my log, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been getting these pop ups for more than a week now. Someone please help me, I cant stand this s..t anymore. Below is my log. Please please help me. Thanks in advance

Turn Off system restore delete temporary internet files and cookies
do a disk cleanup in your accessories folder / system tools
get and run malwarebytes malwarebytes dot org then run hijackthis again and select any files and or keys in the attachment I posted here.
in the file please my note that your browser my be locked and unable to reset to default until cleaned. once you have done the above scans reset your browser IE to default.

reboot once complete, run hijack this and post your log here again

Attachments

• ANTI.doc
    24 KB · Views: 5
Thanks so much. Im in the process of running malwarebytes atm. What do you mean by saying "cleanup in your accessories folder / system tools" ? I ran ccleaner earlier today, is that gonna be enough? Sorry Im not the smartest one when it comes to fixing comps. Thank you again

Ok, Ive done everything as you said. The google updater is the only file that doesnt get fixed. My comp seems to run better. Thanks and here is my log file again:

Would you also know whats causing my mouse pointer to skip? The more programs I run the closer I have to keep the receiver to my mouse in order to get any pointer movement at all. When Im not running anything I can keep it at a far distance and itll run smooth. However when I play a movie in WMP the pointer will either skip or not move at all unless I bring the receiver very close to the mouse. Im using laser logitech mouse that I just purchased and I had the same problem with my old optical one before. Thanks for any help as always.

if you have a antivirus trying to delete the file that keeps getting re created it overloads the system. i will check the log file now

It looks better too
Now in the bar by the clock right click on the icons and close/exit all you can for startup programs.
go to [START] [RUN] type in MSCONFIG on startup tab uncheck \WINDOWS\System32namehego.dll and jtenftnmxeqx.dll
reference the keys i listed below to guid you for these names too
[kklmbhwushmaf] [turigudiso] and click apply

If you have certian antivirus protection you may get a error saying it had a proble but ignore it and proceed but make note of the error.

Run Maiwarebytes and hyjack this again just like before, but when finished and rebooting hit the F8 key to go in the safe mood.

Find and delete the files in the keys below
\WINDOWS\system32\namehego.dll and jtenftnmxeqx.dll

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [turigudiso] Rundll32.exe "\WINDOWS\system32\namehego.dll",s
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [kklmbhwushmaf] \WINDOWS\System32\regsvr32.exe /s "\WINDOWS\system32\jtenftnmxeqx.dll"

Thank you again for your reply. I did everything as you said however when I rebooted in safe mode I could not find those 2 files, for some reason theyre not there even when running in normal mode. My mouse pointer movement however was running smoothly without any issues once I shut down my avast. When turned avast back on however it sucks again. Im gonna go to bed now but Ill check back in tomorrow for any replies. I really appreciate your help. Im posting my log again. Good night.

SLEEP does sound good
I checked the log file and cannot find any of the trojan files anymore so good job.

maybe time for some cleanup of programs and do some updates and you will be fine
Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back