Sagipsul Popups

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike93rd

Hi All,
This is driving me crazy, I rely on my computer for work and it is basically non functional with all these pop ups. Anyway, thanks in advance for any help u can give. My HijackThis logfile follows...

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    8.5 KB · Views: 5
Hi,
I followed the 8 step procedure you indicated. I am posting the following logfiles as requested. Also, I am not getting popups in Internet Explorer at the moment, however my Mozilla will not open, when i double click it a Mozillia crash reporter popups up and says, "Firefox had a problem and crashed. We'll try to restore your tabs and windows when it restarts." I tryed deleting it and then reinstalling but i still get that message, not sure if original virus or one of the virus removal software removed a key file or something? anyway, logfiles are below

Internet Explorer is also crashing now after being opened for several minutes

Waiting on full Malwarebytes scan log ;)
Note if that scan has had many Malwares removed, you will need to scan with it again

I am not sure whats going on with that scan, but the last couple times I tried my computer seems to go to sleep and does not wake up, my dell lcd will say no input signal, although i can hear my power for the pc is on, and also computer light is on. Normally when that happens i just move my mouse or hit a keyboard key to wake up computer, but in this case nothing happens. I will try again now.

Ran all scans and have updatted logfiles

Okay, successfully ran malware bites software and now have the logfile for that. I will post that below with the new HijackThis log file. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Oh dear !
You will need to run Malwarebytes yet again, as there were sooo many removed Malwares; I'm very sure that Malwarebytes will now start to remove the previously hidden ones.
Actually you may even need to do this twice over (removing all found issues at the end of the scan)
Best you do that, I feel ;)

Okay,
For some reason everytime I run this software, and leave my computer and come back it seems that the screen is black as if no input signal is coming from computer (even though i could say that computer power is on)..i tried the fix you said about powering down, and taking out power cord and holding power button in for 15 seconds. But even after doing this the same thing happens. I am not sure if it is coincidence or if this software is somehow causing this when it runs. In any case the one time the software worked was yesterday in which i was in front of computer the entire time (btw it took software about 4-5 hours to run, not sure if this is normal). Is it essential that this runs again, or can you take look at the logs i have and see if everything looks proper, keep in mind i have spent about 7 hours today trying to run the software twice and both times half way threw when i walk away from computer it turns screen black...thanks in advance.
Mike

That's difficult

Lets see
You seem to be having a Power Management issue, whilst the scans are being run (probably due to some cutout time) The only issue is that it doesn't come back (I've seen this before too)

You need to turn off any Screen Saver
Locate Power Management console (in Control Panel) and disable any turn off
And ideally update Malwarebytes again (it updates a lot)
And then possibly run it in Safe Mode

Safe Mode can be accessed by pressing F8 at Windows startup
Just in case you need to find where Malwarebytes lives in your computer, it's here:
C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Please run it again after doing the above (sorry, this tool is best suited to ridding your Malware infection)

Its currently running now, i just been sitting in front of computer to make sure everything runs okay...its about half way done, although it hasnt detected any infected objects yet...is this normal, or is it definetly suppose to find something?

Just wait until it's finished (then you MUST view the log and remove the found infections)

By the way, maybe move the mouse every so often (to avoid the computer going to sleep after a delay)

By the way, as I may sign off soon (that'll be right, you're saying!) As I've been on for 3 hrs now
I think it would be a good idea for you to run CheckDisk for Xp

I note that you may not see this message until later on as I'm presently editing. But that's alright

CheckDisk instructions:
Run CheckDisk
  • Open My Computer
  • Right Click on C drive
  • Select Properties
  • Select Tools tab
  • Select Check Now button
  • Tick "Automatically fix file system errors"
  • Start YES OK
  • Restart your computer
  • Wait for Check Disk to start/finish

OMG, i just sat in front of computer for 3 hours running scan, the scan completed and then it said click on okay to show results...and when i clicked on that for some reason it to me back to the initial scanner tab, please tell me it did not lose my results and i have to do the whole thing again??

updated log files after another run of malware bytes

okay, was able to run the malware bytes full scan again, after doing so I also re ran the hijackthis, both updated logfiles are attached below. Thanks.

Please un-install: Trend Micro Internet Security 12

Then run HJT scan, and tick the following, then fix them all
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [woraduzipa] Rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\wimesabi.dll",s (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [woraduzipa] Rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\wimesabi.dll",s (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-21-507921405-1383384898-839522115-1005\..\Run: [woraduzipa] Rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\wimesabi.dll",s (User 'postgres')

O9 - Extra button: PokerStars - {3AD14F0C-ED16-4e43-B6D8-661B03F6A1EF} - C:\Program Files\PokerStars\PokerStarsUpdate.exe
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: hmvgld.dll,C:\WINDOWS\system32\jideraye.dll

Then flush out your System Restore points
How to turn off and turn on System Restore in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310405

Updated logfile

Okay, Just did what you mentioned and reposted a updated HJT logfile below. My computer appears to be clean now with no popups. Thanks for all your help, very much appreciated. If you can give a final look at the logfile to make sure everything looks okay.

@ Kim
Ive changed the link to the one you specified and will change the picture soon. Hope its no problem posting those guides on here

system still not working right

Hi,
For some reason my system must still be unstable somehow, have several issues and not sure if it has to do with the initial virus, or somehow it has to do with the newly installed software all not playing well together (avira anti vir and superanti spyware) i used to have trend micro but uninstalled it, even though i still get pop up message when i turn on machine asking if i want to renew subscription). okay so here are the issues i been noticing...

My wireless highspeed nternet connection has been unstable...seeming to give out more than nomral..yesterday for some reason when this was happening i actually clicked on mozilla Firefox on desktop, and also other application that connect to internet like poker software and the shortcuts didnt even seem to work...this was only briefly and when i restarted machine shortcuts worked again.

Can someone please look new logfile i just ran and tell me if something doesnt look right. As mentioned before i play online poker and these disconnection issues are actually costing me money sometimes. Thanks in advance.

Trend is still not un-installed

*Start->Run-> C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 12\TISSuprt.exe
The Trend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit window will appear. Click on the Uninstall tab
Click on the Un-install button
Click on the Un-install button again when asked if you want to continue with the un-installation
Restart your computer

* Note: If the Trend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit window does not appear
Run: C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 12\PCCTool.exe

Okay, i ran the the PCCTool.exe and it uninstalled sucessfully...Do you feel this was the reason for the internet connection problems or is there anything else u see in logfile that doesnt look right? In the past having IE and Firefox on computer caused problems..I primarily use Firefox now, but leave IE there because also have trouble uninstalling it. When i go to mycomputer, add remove programs i can locate IE but when i click on it there is no option for uninstall. and when i try to manually remove the IE folder it tells me that a application is using IE even when all apps seem to be closed

Okay, I found a method of running %windir%\ie7\spuninst\spuninst.exe on microsofts website and it seems that it is unistalling IE, but again not sure if this is cause of problems

IE is part of Windows Operating System
It resides in => Control Panel=> Add\Remove Programs => Add\Remove Windows Components
I advise you not to un-install it, nor to manually delete the IE folders
IE is required to do such things as Windows Updates; Activation; MS Downloads and many more (although some of these things can be handled alternatively, IE is favored)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back