Sagispul Removal Verification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I was wondering if someone can look over my logs to see if I've successfully removed this Sagispul pop-up virus/malware. I thought I got rid of it the other day after running MalwareBytes, but it came back with a vengeance yesterday. I ran through the 8-step malware removal recommended on this forum today, and I hope that these are the right logs I'm posting.

Also, as a more random side-note, after performing the recommended anti-malware runs, I got a strange error being displayed by the system upon reboot. The error read about how the image file for DLL C:\Windows\System32\prkgju.dll was not a valid window image.

I've also been trying to figure out if it is necessary for me to run all of these programs for malware removal while on safe mode on this computer. (Actually, I'm not sure if I can get to safe mode since this PC runs on Microsoft Windows Server 2003. During reboot the menu options don't display a Safe Mode option for F8 button mashing.)

Thanks in advance for the help! (and a belated Happy New Years!)

Thanks for the quick response and help rev_olie!

I've run the Smitfraud fix and the new HijackThis log is attached.

That's better. Just to check a file.

Overall you now look clean. I would advise the use of Avira from the 8 step removal process and use that for your primary protection. After that just post back if you require more help :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back