OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Attachments

• 040711-11044-01.dmp
    140 KB · Views: 3
  • 040911-11856-01.dmp
    140 KB · Views: 2
One dump was specific in citing your issue is with memory corruption. Therefore you’ll need to run Memtest on your RAM.

1. Go to www.memtest.org and download the latest ISO version which is 4.20. It is free and perfectly safe.

2. Burn ISO to a CD.

3. Place CD in your drive and reboot with CD in drive. (You might have to place your drive as first bootable in your BIOS) The test will take over.

There is a Tutorial: How to use Memtest in our Guides and Tutorials forum; follow the instructions. There is a newer version than what is listed; use the newer. If you need to see what the Memtest screen looks like go to reply #21. The third screen is the Memtest screen.

Step1 - Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes; the more Passes after 7 so much the better. The only exception is if you start getting errors before 7 Passes then you can skip to Step 2.

There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

Step 2 – Because of errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.

* Get back to us with the results.

Thank you Sir, for your suggestion.I would let you know once I am done with the mem test.Are you sure I don't have any issue with any of my drivers?As my Ati
HD4350 graphic card drivers was not functioning properly ,I guess there is some compatibility issue with catalyst control center and window7,it was working well with Vista.I even downloaded the latest driver from ATI site but in vain.

Thanks again.

When I open up catalyst control center nothing shows up under graphic settings tab except for information center.Things like display settings,aviivo colours,antialiasing,Lcd overdrive and other 3d graphic related settings does not show up any more.Softwares like adobe aftereffects does not detect any OpenGL drivers...Don't know wats wrong.Considering to buy windows Xp sp3

Sir the memtest seemed ok,no error was found,the reasons for Bsod still remains undetected...Is there any test to check if my GPU hardware in fine?

How many Passes did you run Memtest for?

Attach your latest minidump files in your next post.

Find the voltage specs of your RAM and compare it to the voltage setting in your BIOS. Do they match?

Sir
Bsod did not occurred since my first post,so those two dump Files I attached with my first post are the last.
I ran 8 passes, left it for one whole day didn't find any error.
yes sir voltage matches Its 1.8 volt.

Could the problem be attributed to a corrupt graphic card ?

Just browsing over this thread I see you do not have Windows 7 upgraded to the most recent service pack 1, turn on automatic updates in control panel and get all the updates installed.

It sounds like there is a problem with the graphics card as the associated software is not giving you all the options, try uninstalling all the graphics drivers and then reinstalling from fresh. Follow this guide to remove all old drivers.

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/remove-old-drivers-after-upgrading-to-new-hardware/

Memtest can miss minor errors on your memory sticks. Remove all but one stick and run the PC for at least 24 hours (it may be a little slow). Then swap the sticks. You may find BSOD's only occur with one particular stick, if so replace it.

sir I have a problem I downloaded a video file but it is not opening in any of my video player.The file extension is .asd please tell me which player would play this file?

Back