Samsung 220WM LCD issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bark4Soul

I am using a Samsung LCD monitor on my laptop, the last week or so when I have dark colors or images up, I see in the backround of my panel, it looks like everything is shaky or freaking out, the images themselves arent moving but I was curious how to fix this (If I can). I updated to my current driver, I am wondering if this is a side effect of me hooking this monitor up via VGA cable instead of DVI, my laptop didnt have anything else so I used what I had, it's been fine up until this week...is my panel just dying slowly?

Okay I will try that then, what do u think it could be? Also could it be my cable because sometimes it does it and sometimes it doesnt

Okay so can someone tell me if my LCD is broken or is this a side effect of it hooked up with a VGA cable?

LCD monitors should work perfectly with a VGA cable, sounds like you may have a faulty switch mode power supply???, I had a 680uf capacitor in mine that caused really strange visual effects, you can usually tell when they are faulty as they become rounded on top which is called blooming, good luck

I figured it out, this can be closed. I have a bad VGA cable on the computer in side, one of the pins is a lil wobbly, hence it's causing it to like stagger and whatnot, I need to go buy a new one :( Oh well, thank you for the replies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back