Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime specs leaked, Verizon exclusive?

By Shawn Knight
Oct 6, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Full specifications for Google’s “Nexus Prime” smartphone have leaked onto the web in advance of an expected unveiling next Tuesday at Samsung’s Unpacked event in San Diego.

Read the whole story
  2. You would think people would learn not to trust leaks after the iPhone 4s.
  3. KG363

KG363 TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 523   +9

I want this with WP7
  4. I'm really waiting for the moment when I could compare, all in front of the others, the iPhone 4S, the Samsung Galaxy S 2, the Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime and the top of line next Nokia with WP Mango. Amazing!!!
  5. IAMTHESTIG

IAMTHESTIG TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 357   +30

Whats the purpose of the curved display???
  6. aj_the_kidd

aj_the_kidd Newcomer, in training Posts: 555

So they don't get sued by Apple?
  7. Those specs have come into question already. In fact, the specs are rumored to be better than posted in this article.

For more info: http://www.gsmarena.com/source_close_to_google_reveals_real_nexus_prime_specs-news-3239.php
  8. Is your head a straight line?
  9. mynameis

mynameis TechSpot Member Posts: 22

Just more natural to use. Nexus S has a curved screen but not as pronounced as that picture, assuming it is a real picture.
  10. captainawesome

captainawesome TechSpot Booster Posts: 410   +42

11. Why the drop in Camera specs? 8MP has been the standard? I know its not really necessary for that many mp's but what about other camera features I wonder???
  12. Yea, Something big alright. 4.6" screen?! Even with the curved screen that's still enormous! I already have one of these. It's called a TV.
  13. The curved screen is to help with light glare so you can see the screen better.

14. Cut down glare, it has been on the Nexus s for some time now and does work well.
  15. Larger Photosites means lower signal noise and a cleaner Over all image.
  16. Apple put less processing power in their 4s on purpose. 512 mb is more than enough to run IOS and it doesn't kill your battery. Android OS isn't anywhere close to as efficient in that needs that 1gb to function and, combined with that big of a screen, your battery life is going to be terrible. Also, if you ever plan to deviate outside of Facebook uploads for the pictures you take on your phone, 8mp is absolutely necessary.
  17. Ram uses very little power compared to the other components. No excuse can make up for Apple's hardware complacency. Such an unfriendly company to consumers, yet they clamor for more.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.