Samsung Galaxy S II gets 3 million preorders

By Emil
May 9, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Samsung has announced that it picked up 3 million preorders worldwide for its Galaxy S II smartphone by the end of last month. Given that the device is expected to…

Read the whole story
  2. Jibberish18

Jibberish18 TechSpot Maniac Posts: 430   +8

Dual Core Hummingbird PLUS working GPS? WIN.
  3. mosu

mosu TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 290

Count me in 3 million and one.
  4. princeton

princeton TechSpot Addict Posts: 1,716

Haha. My SGS has perfect GPS. Oct 2010 manufacturing update changed the gps chip.
  5. Trillionsin

Trillionsin TechSpot Booster Posts: 997   +37

dont expect this too soon
  6. I want to pre-oreder one, can I do that with ATT?
  7. Jibberish18

Jibberish18 TechSpot Maniac Posts: 430   +8

Sweet. There was a SLIGHT possibility I would purchase a Samsung Mesmerize with US Cellular but probably not. Makes me feel better knowing they changed the damn GPS chip. Also it should be updated to 2.3 soon.
  8. Trillionsin

Trillionsin TechSpot Booster Posts: 997   +37

I'll be the first to pre pre-order one.
  9. i live in Korea and my friend already has one, its ridiculously badass! absolutely no lag or anything, instantly responsive whenever you open any app. The thing is, once u buy one i can't ever imagine the need to upgrade? this thing does everything u'd need a smartphone to do instantaneously, heck its even more powerful than some desktops out there! I think smartphones have plateaued w/ the advent of these well implemented dual core smartphones.
  10. madboyv1

madboyv1 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 907   +36

do want to play with it in store whenever it is released in the US. I AM in the market to replace my 3 year old flip phone.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.