Samsung Galaxy S outsold Apple iPhone in Japan during Q1 2011

By Emil
May 26, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. The Samsung Galaxy S outsold the Apple iPhone in Japan during Q1 2011, and helped place Samsung in the ranks of the top four handset vendors of Japan for theā€¦

Read the whole story
  2. H3llion

H3llion TechSpot Paladin Posts: 951   +97

Oh nice one, happy for Samsung with their great progress. Now it is my turn to scramble money and order one of these :p Or wait for the Win7.1 Phone :S
  3. example1013

example1013 TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 280

An Asian company outsold an American company in Asia. Color me surprised.
  4. mejoppa

mejoppa Newcomer, in training

i understand why, i have had both these phones and prefer the galaxy s over the iphone.
  5. In other TechSpot news, Samsung Galaxy S dominated iPhone in sales from the Samsung Store in on Zowe St., Korea yesterday.

You can pry my iPhone out of my cold dead fingers. :)
  6. "In other TechSpot news, Samsung Galaxy S dominated iPhone in sales from the Samsung Store in on Zowe St., Korea yesterday.

You can pry my iPhone out of my cold dead fingers."

Can you remove your cold, dead fingers please. They're blocking the antenna and I'm trying to make a call.
  7. I love Samsung's products, and this should really not come as a surprise to anyone considering Samsung is many times the size of apple
  8. Mizzou

Mizzou TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 930

The iPhone has been steadily losing market share since January 2010, this is just a continuation of the same trend.
  9. Raswan

Raswan TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 279

burn
  10. aj_the_kidd

aj_the_kidd Newcomer, in training Posts: 555

me likes :) iSheep are a "little too sensitive" when it comes to anything slightly negative about Apple.
  11. aj_the_kidd writes:

" iSheep are a "little too sensitive"... "

1 iSheep comment
    5 Windoze responses

You gotta love the irony! ;)

12. aj_the_kidd

aj_the_kidd Newcomer, in training Posts: 555

who said anything about windows?
  13. intelinside

intelinside Newcomer, in training

Q. what is iPhone?
    A. History

...upgraded to Infuse, its just superb!!!
  14. so there is intelligent life on this planet . . .
  15. Q. what is Infuse?
    A. Obsolete

...in 3 months you'll be stuck with your moldy old android-rarely-gets-updated-on-third-party-phones-multi-year-contract wishing so badly you had the new iPhone 5 which will of course kick ***!
  16. Android users dont have to wish badly for the new iphone because 3 months later samsung, HTC or another company will release an even better phone.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.