Samsung inks three-year, $100 million deal to become NBA's official tech provider

By Shawn Knight
Oct 28, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Samsung has inked a deal with the NBA that will see the league’s coaches, players and referees utilize Samsung tablets and televisions during games. Samsung will be known as the “official provider” of NBA technology, a position that was vacated...

Read more
  2. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 2,173   +506

Knowing absolutely nothing about American ball sports (and American sport in general), I'd assume this would be a good thing.
  3. Jamesbrah

Jamesbrah Newcomer, in training

it's a good job you bothered to make a post supporting it then. I was worried it didnt have the support of people who have no idea what is going on. excellent stuff, looking forward to your next comment.
  4. amstech

amstech TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 761   +178

First things first, upgrade that dinky review sideline monitor of a stunning 13" inches and give these ref's a 4K 30" for determining calls. :D For gods sakes I'm seeing replays better then they are.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.