TechSpot

Samsung intends to double their tablet sales this year

By Shawn Knight
Feb 28, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Almost exactly one year to the day, Samsung product strategy executive Hankil Yoon told reporters during a media roundtable meeting at Mobile World Congress that his company wasn’t doing very well in the tablet market.

Read more

2. No Samedung...we don't want your stuff.

3. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 3,352   +807

Yeah you & 3 others.

4. MilwaukeeMike

MilwaukeeMike TS Evangelist Posts: 2,157   +738

Samsung is releasing an 8 inch tablet about the same time as the S4? Both dates coincidentally happen to be right around the time people get their tax refunds. I wonder why more companies don't do this.

5. jobeard

jobeard TS Ambassador Posts: 13,474   +329

Btw: Intentions are pure marketing hype and these kind of announcements are Madison Avenue's way of keeping market attention on the brand name while hoping & praying that something actually happens.

off the subject:
    Just happened to be at Bestbuy yesterday and saw the 7" tablet ($199) - - considering getting one for the wife.​

6. jobeard

jobeard TS Ambassador Posts: 13,474   +329

speak for yourself - - every product I've purchased has been excellent and drove me to the LED HDTV which we love.

Hi tech product preferences voiced with such vigor remind me of a {tag / garage} sales:
    One man's trash is another's treasure :wave:​

7. ArthurZ

ArthurZ TS Rookie Posts: 79

Yeah, it is push sales now or never!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.