Samsung launches Galaxy Note and Galaxy Tab devices

By Jos
Sep 1, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Samsung's legal hurdles with Apple are not slowing them down, it seems. Following the introduction of its popular Galaxy S II handset in the U.S., the Korean giant has announced…

Read the whole story
  2. 32success

32success Newcomer, in training

3. Apple, start your photocopiers!

Samsung is really dominating the smartphone market with their Galaxy lineup. I absolutely love my SGS2.
  4. matrix86

matrix86 TechSpot Maniac Posts: 802   +8

i'll be more impressed when I see it in action. I'm never impressed by commercials because everything is simulated, no real interaction going on. Will wait for the thing to come out and video reviews to come up. But overall, it seems pretty neat so far. Maybe a little big to carry around, but would be willing to give it a shot.
  5. Wendig0

Wendig0 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,073   +75

This looks way too big to comfortably fit in your pocket... I'm glad though that Samsung isn't marketing the Note to the skinny jean wearing hipster/emo sissies. Leave that to Apple.
  6. eee I want the galaxy note!!!!! my next smatphone!
  7. 1977TA

1977TA Newcomer, in training Posts: 90

Wow, that thing looks cool. I have not purchased a tablet yet mainly because they have smartphone hardware (pretty much) and cost too much for their capabilities. The new "Note" I think fits in it's own category, maybe it's called "TabPhone" or I like "PwnLet".

GJ Samsung for bringing something new!
  8. Muggs

Muggs Newcomer, in training Posts: 56

That note looks amazing! Anyword if people stateside will be waiting 2years to see one though.
  9. aj_the_kidd

aj_the_kidd Newcomer, in training Posts: 555

LOL, hipsters are Apples cash cows. Did anyone else find the background music in the video to be eerily familiar with Apple commercials? I must say i'm very intrigued by the Note
  10. The note is pretty revolutionary considering it has a HUGE capacitive screen, but also works with a stylus. What I really want though is the 7.7 tablet. Perfect size to be an EDC item.
  11. i like smartphone 5.3"....simple...must buy

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.