TechSpot

Samsung launches Galaxy S WiFi 4.0, 5.0

By Emil
May 2, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. princeton

princeton TS Addict Posts: 1,716

I think the FLAC support alone puts it miles ahead of the ipod.

2. mmm.....only 8GB? should be cheap against 32GB and 64GB from Ipod touch......but why not compete with the same kind of models with apple?....sounds good an android player but its to big and bulky just to carry that and a phone...but why only 32GB?.....and there is no Music Player competition at all...

3. Raswan

Raswan TS Enthusiast Posts: 280

Released in Russia first? Since when is that SoP? it actually looks like a solid product. I've been lamenting having an iPod since my Zen crapped out on me and there weren't any viable alternatives (the Zune was not, in my estimation). Wouldn't mind going with a Samsung, esp. if they are competitively priced. WiFi capability is a definite plus.

4. Spring can't come soon enough if these are priced right!

5. princeton

Hi my name is a micro SD card. I can extend the capacity of mobile and stationary devices storage.

6. motrin

motrin TS Enthusiast Posts: 155   +8

MS better announce something with zune soon, because i think i just found what i'm wasting my summer money on this year.

7. yes micro SD but i wont pay extra cash, it should be on the flash memory thank you

8. princeton

You aren't paying extra cash. The Galaxy player @ 8gb is cheaper than a 16gb ipod touch. Buying a 16gb micro SD will still make the ipod touch 16gb the more expensive device despite the galaxy player having 8+16 gb of storage.

Use your head.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.