TechSpot

Samsung may launch two versions of the Galaxy Note 4, one with a curved display

By Shawn Knight
Jun 12, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Smartphone technology is often predictable. By that, I mean it's pretty safe to bet that the next iteration in an established line will have a faster processor, a larger screen, an updated operating system and maybe better battery life. Samsung's...

Read more

2. VitalyT

VitalyT TS Evangelist Posts: 1,921   +565

It will be a good phone for another month or two, till the next one :)

Not so ground-breaking, considering the competition. LG's G3 makes far better use of the phone size, same screen size, same resolution, but the phone itself is so much smaller.

3. H3llion

H3llion TechSpot Paladin Posts: 973   +99

The LED keys make whole lot difference when using my GS4 over any other android phone or even an iPhone. They are so convenient that I grew severely dependent on them.

4. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 3,174   +761

Holy cow... A phone with a 5.7" display. A person who wants a phone that size either has very large pockets, poor eyesight or buckets for hands, maybe even all of them. The big screen TV in my lounge doesn't even have such an enormous screen, in fact I've seen smaller screens at drive-in's. :);)

5. misor

misor TS Maniac Posts: 1,020   +153

Is the curved Samsung galaxy note codenamed '4u' ? :)

6. Gopal Bhat

Gopal Bhat TS Rookie Posts: 43   +7

Or maybe they use their phone primarily to consume media rather than make calls?
    If you're spending most of the time on your phone watching videos, web browsing or just using the screen in general then you'll benefit from a large screen. The Note 3 is the best phone so far imo for media consumption.

lmike6453 likes this.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.