TechSpot

Samsung predicts record quarterly profits, to open stores in Canada

By Leeky
Apr 6, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Samsung has released the latest projected figures for their first financial quarter (January-March), ahead of their April 27 earnings announcement. All told, Samsung estimates their operating profit will be nearly…

Read the whole story

2. veLa

veLa TS Booster Posts: 530   +88

I like my Galaxy S II.

3. $40B? That is an incredible amount of money. The profit margins are also very respectable for a company that caters to such a huge userbase.

4. So according to faultless iHater logic this should mean that Samsung have to lower prices on their smartphones right? Or they should pay their workers more. Or possibly also help the korean state with their debt situation. Or pay more taxes!

5. The Yorkdale Mall in Toronto, not "Mail" !

A very good place to open a Samsung store. Canadians in Toronto love to overpay for sh!t. They just blow $. That mall is packed on every weekend like it's Christmas in US. I know, I lived there for 8 years. Perfect place to sell electronics at high prices!

6. Leeky

Leeky TS Evangelist Topic Starter Posts: 4,378   +99

Corrected, thank you for pointing it out.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.