TechSpot

Samsung sells 2 million Galaxy Tab units in three months

By Emil
Jan 28, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Samsung has sold 2 million units of its Galaxy Tab device worldwide. Since its October debut in Europe, the device has become available through some 200 mobile carriers in 94 countries. Europe saw about shipped 500,000 units, North America sold 350,000 tablets, while Asia pushed out 330,000 devices, according to Yonhap News. Samsung said consumer demand for its Galaxy Tab has outpaced supply in most countries.

Read the whole story

2. princeton

princeton TS Addict Posts: 1,716

Unfortunately the lag when scrolling through the menus or browser is painful on samsung products. Until Samsung ditches the people cooking their ROMs I think other companies may surpass them in terms of shipments when other companies start shipping tablets.

3. IAMTHESTIG

IAMTHESTIG TS Enthusiast Posts: 411   +38

Plenty of other tablets on their way. I played with one at a VZW store and was impressed with the physical design of the GT, but the OS just feels quirky and modified in an after-thought way... which, it is. However the price is just a bit too high for me and I don't know enough about Android yet to really know what this thing can and can't do.

4. princeton

princeton TS Addict Posts: 1,716

Don't bother with the tab. Tablets like the ADAM and Xoom give much better bang for your buck.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.