Samsung unveils Honeycomb-based Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus

By Shawn Knight
Sep 30, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Samsung added another tablet to their lineup today in the form of the Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus. As the name suggests, Samsung’s latest Galaxy Tab features a 7-inch PLS (Super…

Read the whole story
  2. I really like what Samsung is doing with their tablet offerings. They've got a model for pretty much everyone instead of the "one size fits all" approach most other manufacturers are taking.
  3. mosu

mosu TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 295

Samsung completely produce all hardware for phones and tablets, all kind of shapes but they do not have "intellectual property"on what they produce and get sued by a company which does not produce anything. On behalf of Jules Verne I ask for patents for all the machines he imagined...
  4. DokkRokken

DokkRokken Newcomer, in training Posts: 275

I'm curious about its battery life. Acer's 7" A100 has been criticized for its short ~5-hour playtime. And though the BB Playbook has a great battery, it's not worthwhile if you can't do much with it.
  5. I buy your argument completely! This company goes about creating 'one size fits all' Tabs, prices it exorbitantly, initially leaves out Flash capability, still does not have Voice calling facility, yet has the temerity to sue Samsung!!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.