Samsung unveils MacBook Air competitor, sliding tablet PC

By Matthew
Jan 5, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Samsung has announced a new 13.3-inch MacBook Air competitor as well as a 10.1-inch tablet PC with a sliding keyboard. The former is part of the company's 9 Series and it said to be the "thinnest and lightest 13-inch notebook available," measuring 0.68 inches at its thickest point and weighing 2.89 pounds -- which is practically identical to the latest 13-inch MacBook air.

Read the whole story
  2. Leeky

Leeky TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 4,378   +97

I love the MacBook Air look laptop. That is one hot looking laptop, I absolutely love the finish of it! :)
  3. I hope they offer other color options for the keyboard. That blue is heinous.
  4. Love, Love, Love the sliding key-board application on this Tablet styled notebook...ingenious! I hope they have at least 3 key-board colors to choose from. Man...this thing looks sizzling hot!
  5. matrix86

matrix86 TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 795   +8

Looking forward to the sliding tablet one. Looks exactly what I want in a tablet PC. Easy convertibility, webcam, and not too overpriced. Can't wait till it comes out and people do video reviews on it to see what it's really like.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.