Samsung wins patent dispute against Apple, will seek compensation

By Shawn Knight
Jun 20, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. The Netherlands' District Court of The Hague has ruled in favor of Samsung in a patent dispute with Apple. Samsung claimed that Apple infringed upon patent EP1188269 which relates to a 3G technology used in the iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4…

Read more
  2. wiyosaya

wiyosaya TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 212   +26

In my not so humble opinion, it is about time crApple got a taste of its own medicine.
  3. Actually good to see Apple get some money from the Samdung for all the copying.
  4. So if samsung is one of Apples suppliers how is apple copying things? How exactly is that possible. If I buy your design to me used in my computer lets say a screen. How is that been copied by me. These companies are so *****ic. But on the other hand if I am apples supplier and all of the sudden my pop up keyboard looks exactly like apples and it even behaves the same enlarging keys as they are pressed and they have the same feel and almost the same icons. Now that is a copy no one can denies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.