San Andreas Start-up Error

By xMarcusx
Jul 2, 2007
  1. Whenever I try to start GTA San Andreas up, I get some sort of error saying that the gta_sa.exe has encountered and error and needs to close...

I am running on a desktop computer, with the 2nd edition of San Andreas, and I also have all updated drivers, anyone know how to fix this?
  2. Neyla

Neyla TS Rookie Posts: 21

Don't know much(nor like) this game but I decided to google the error message. This is the first site I came up with and it has a lot of things that would probably help. Go nuts.
  3. munch2477

munch2477 TS Enthusiast Posts: 104

Come on, how could you not like GTA:SA? who doesnt like shanking innocent people in video games?
  4. Neyla

I don't like it. It has no point and I've played GTA4 before and it completely SUCKED. I'm sorry, it did. I played it a lot but after getting basically everything we can get in the game(winning it), it became really boring. My favorite game is Sly Cooper and Animal Crossing. I know, odd, but I like 'em.
  5. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 4,274

You played GTAIV before it even came out ? What's your secret ? ;)
  6. munch2477

munch2477 TS Enthusiast Posts: 104

yeah seriously. and you already beat it??!! wow ur a legend
  7. Neyla

ROFL, sorry I wasn't paying attention to what I was writing! I meant the 3rd! LOL I'm such a dunce sometimes. Haha.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.