Question Assistance Needed for HPE DL30 Proliant Server Error Codes

I am reaching out regarding a persistent issue I am facing with my HPE DL30 Proliant server.

Upon attempting to boot the server, I encountered a series of HPE error codes: 338, 312, 329, and 270. Regrettably, these error codes appear immediately during the startup process, preventing the server from properly initializing.

In my efforts to resolve this matter, I have taken the following steps:

1. Firmware Update via ILO: I accessed the Integrated Lights-Out (ILO) interface and attempted to update the firmware. Unfortunately, I encountered an obstacle in the form of an error message indicating that the firmware image being used was incorrect.
  2. Technical Support Engagement: Understanding the complexity of the situation, I have already established contact with the technical support team. They are currently assisting me in troubleshooting and resolving this perplexing issue.
While I am grateful for the ongoing support from the technical team, I am reaching out to seek additional advice and potential solutions. If anyone within the community has encountered a similar problem or possesses insights into overcoming these specific error codes, I would greatly appreciate your input.

Thank you

Back