By Rick
Nov 18, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. lipe123

lipe123 TS Evangelist Posts: 632   +163

Minecraft > BF3+Mw3 =P
  2. correct sir!
  3. MW3 or Minecraft > BF3

MW3 and Minecraft are equally awesome in their respective categories. But BF3 loses to both in all categories.
  4. @MrDirtyMouth Guest ........

no, just no. BF3 sux period. Minecraft and MW3 are wayyy awesomer thant BF3. THeres nothing new in BF3 except graphics, the rest is shitty campaign and camping multiplayer gameplay, trolls who black airstrips with tanks because they cant fly ****, and buggy as hell.

Minecraft and MW3 ftw!
  5. What time friday? Im soooooo Excited.
  6. the hell it doesn't! BF3 sandusky's MW3!
  7. spydercanopus

spydercanopus TS Evangelist Posts: 810   +93

Isn't it really version 1.9?
  8. NeoFryBoy

NeoFryBoy TS Rookie Posts: 72

Can I chime in with an "all three suck" point of view? I think I will.
  9. Rick

Rick TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 4,573   +65

As counter-intuitive as it seems, it is supposed to be version 1.0.0.
  10. MINECRAFT 1.0 is out stop trolling and go update it
  11. for you saying nothing is new in BF3, stop being a troll. MW3 rehashed almost all of its weapons, has an incredibly short campaign, and you can rank up solely by eating doritos and drinking mountain dew. Not even the graphics are new.
  12. yea its true MW3 aint got much new either but still MINECRAFT 1.0
  13. When did we start talking about MW3, BF3, and MC?
  14. H3llion

H3llion TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,248   +220

You mean MW2 3.0?

Anyway, all three games are good, love them all although prefer BF3 over Minecraft and MW3. That said depending on my mood Il play MC and enjoy it while playing it. MW3 get in, shoot the **** and sign off, good game nevertheless.

Game are there to have fun, not to have ***** fests online which is better. Grow the **** up.
  15. BF3 is defiantly better than minecraft.
  16. lawfer

lawfer TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,270   +91

Hmm, four trolling Guests in a row? With posting times less then 5-10 minutes of each other?

Do you think we are that gullible? Please don't feed the troll.
  17. Rick

Rick TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 4,573   +65

18. Mindwraith

Mindwraith TS Enthusiast Posts: 186

10/10 for minecraft? really?.. -_-
  19. There is nothing new in MW3 either. It's MW2 all over again. Same graphics, same guns, same stupid players.
  20. how about you all get a life and stop arguing about video games and play outside or something
  21. Unfortunatly Mod support fell though the cracks on this release so the mods out there that make the game even better prevented me from playing 1.0 more than a couple of hours. i have already downgraded back to 1.8.1
  22. AnonymousSurfer

AnonymousSurfer TS Guru Posts: 451   +37

Let's not get out of hand. Yes it is a great game indeed but I don't think it can dwarf BF3. BF3's mechanics and graphics definitely put it above minecraft. Until minecraft has great graphics and a more expansive world and options, then it can go above BF3. Now it definitely is better than MW3 with the same engine as COD 3, just different maps and guns.
  23. I was a bit confused when minecraft suddenly said version 1.0.0. I was expecting 1.9 and launcher is still stuck at 1.8 news.

Don't try to play this solo though, its much more fun to set up a private server among friends and do some friendly trolling when the victim isn't online. "Who built mordor on my back yard?" etc.
  24. why the are people comparing minecraft to fps games?
    makes no sence...