Saudi husbands 'alerted by text' if their wives leave the country

Since its introduction, I've considered the cell phone to be nothing than a glorified electronic leash. This tells us that the technology is reaching its full potential.

Just think what a far different world this wold be, had the Saudi border authorities notified Saudi royalty, when Osama bin Laden tried to leave the country.

But then again, the Saudi government is, "our partner in the war on terror", so we shouldn't judge.

Just think what a far different world this wold be, had the Saudi border authorities notified Saudi royalty, when Osama bin Laden tried to leave the country.
But then again, the Saudi government is, "our partner in the war on terror", so we shouldn't judge.
To be fair, the Saudi's don't have unlimited resources, so it might be a tough call. Allow the fourth wife to escape emigrate and lose a great falafel maker, or keep some hairy recluse with a penchant for killing people.

Given the ravages of aging in a harsh desert environment, at some point, it would likely behoove you to make your own felafel:
nyc33593-644974_0x440.jpg

Then too, you never know how much hair is under the abaya. Keep in mind these are all sub-Mediterranean women we're talking about, with a penchant for growing facial hair. Plus, with the women's Arabic dress code, you never have to shave your legs to go out in public....:eek:

Anyhoo, nowadays with the texting provision in place, Bin Laden could not escape from Arabia in drag.

Which brings me to an joke I once heard, "what's the definition of an Arabian virgin"? "Six feet ten, and very ugly"....

Back