Seagate HDD Format Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two Seagates Barracuda 250gb and 500 gb on a EVGA Nforce 790i
It all begin when i unistall an app on my windows XP SP2 last tuesday and right after that i got a BSOD so it restart and then i couldnt enter windows... i even tried to enter in safe mode but i got another BSOD.. I had 3 partitions on the 250gb HDD, 1 for XP, 1 for Vista (wich was empty atm) and another for storage.. so i installed Vista on the 2nd partition and it worked well for a day.. then i got another BSOD "Kernel_Stack_Inpage_Error" and after that it worked once more after many bootings but i got extremly slow so i had to reset... and after that after the post it says "HDD reading error" .. so i tried deleting both partitions but now i cant even format the HDD.. with XP boot cd it gets stuck in 0% on normal NFTS format and with Vista it gets stuck finishing the installation.. but it took like an hour installing :S...
So i dont know if its a virus, the HDD or the motherboard or either ... so any help i would appreciate it . Thx
PS: sry for my english xD!

well i did the test and it fails.. so i dont know what's happening.. i could install ubuntu but that's it.. but nothing with windows..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back