TechSpot

SeaMonkey tabs for Firefox?

By learninmypc
Dec 2, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. I have & use both Firefox & SeaMonkey. I prefer SeaMonkey because if I have multiple tabs opened, I just have to click a single X to close ALL tabs with out moving my mouse unlike with Firefox where you have to go to each tab.
    My question is is there a way to do same in Firefox? I doubt it,but just asking. TIA:)
  2. learninmypc

learninmypc TS Evangelist Topic Starter Posts: 5,222   +231

I found my own answer. If I have numerous tabs open,all I have to do is click the X in the first tab & the next one moves there & click it,etc,etc,ect till ALL Xtra tabs are gone.:rolleyes:
  3. vomacka

vomacka TS Rookie Posts: 70

Also..

Also, if you right click on a tab in FF, then you can click on "close all tabs" in the menu.

There are lots of options in the "right-click" menu on the tabs in FF.

Scott
  4. learninmypc

Ok,but if I click on "close all tabs" won't I get that warning about closing multiple tabs? I probably should try it before asking,but....ok.
  5. Buckshot420

Buckshot420 TS Enthusiast Posts: 467

Go to FF options>>>Tabs>>>uncheck "Warn me when closing multiple tabs"
  6. learninmypc

Ok, but will FF re open with them or not? Maybe I should just try. I mainly use & am using SeaMonkey right now. As stupid as it sounds,I keep FF for this addon https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/coolpreviews/?src=search
    Thanks for your input.

I've had it unchecked.hmmm. thanks anyhow.
  7. Buckshot420

Buckshot420 TS Enthusiast Posts: 467

Only if you "restore previous session" or "recently closed tabs" in FF history... but yea, they don't make it easy.
  8. learninmypc

Thank you.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.