TechSpot

SeaMonkey tabs for Firefox?

By learninmypc
Dec 2, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. I have & use both Firefox & SeaMonkey. I prefer SeaMonkey because if I have multiple tabs opened, I just have to click a single X to close ALL tabs with out moving my mouse unlike with Firefox where you have to go to each tab.
    My question is is there a way to do same in Firefox? I doubt it,but just asking. TIA:)

2. learninmypc

learninmypc TS Evangelist Topic Starter Posts: 6,359   +327

I found my own answer. If I have numerous tabs open,all I have to do is click the X in the first tab & the next one moves there & click it,etc,etc,ect till ALL Xtra tabs are gone.:rolleyes:

3. vomacka

vomacka TS Enthusiast Posts: 64

Also..

Also, if you right click on a tab in FF, then you can click on "close all tabs" in the menu.

There are lots of options in the "right-click" menu on the tabs in FF.

Scott

4. learninmypc

Ok,but if I click on "close all tabs" won't I get that warning about closing multiple tabs? I probably should try it before asking,but....ok.

5. Buckshot420

Buckshot420 TS Enthusiast Posts: 301

Go to FF options>>>Tabs>>>uncheck "Warn me when closing multiple tabs"

6. learninmypc

Ok, but will FF re open with them or not? Maybe I should just try. I mainly use & am using SeaMonkey right now. As stupid as it sounds,I keep FF for this addon https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/coolpreviews/?src=search
    Thanks for your input.

I've had it unchecked.hmmm. thanks anyhow.

7. Buckshot420

Buckshot420 TS Enthusiast Posts: 301

Only if you "restore previous session" or "recently closed tabs" in FF history... but yea, they don't make it easy.

8. learninmypc

Thank you.