SeaMonkey tabs for Firefox?

learninmypc

I have & use both Firefox & SeaMonkey. I prefer SeaMonkey because if I have multiple tabs opened, I just have to click a single X to close ALL tabs with out moving my mouse unlike with Firefox where you have to go to each tab.
My question is is there a way to do same in Firefox? I doubt it,but just asking. TIA:)

I have & use both Firefox & SeaMonkey. I prefer SeaMonkey because if I have multiple tabs opened, I just have to click a single X to close ALL tabs with out moving my mouse unlike with Firefox where you have to go to each tab.
My question is is there a way to do same in Firefox? I doubt it,but just asking. TIA:)

I found my own answer. If I have numerous tabs open,all I have to do is click the X in the first tab & the next one moves there & click it,etc,etc,ect till ALL Xtra tabs are gone.:rolleyes:

Also..

Also, if you right click on a tab in FF, then you can click on "close all tabs" in the menu.

There are lots of options in the "right-click" menu on the tabs in FF.

Scott

Also, if you right click on a tab in FF, then you can click on "close all tabs" in the menu.

There are lots of options in the "right-click" menu on the tabs in FF.

Scott

Ok,but if I click on "close all tabs" won't I get that warning about closing multiple tabs? I probably should try it before asking,but....ok.

Back