TechSpot

Search for a school

By piggah
Dec 5, 2008
Post New Reply
  1. Hey everyone i just submitted my application to Devry University..... Just wondering before i get to involved with it does anybody ever been there? Or heard anything about the school that I may wanna know (pos or neg). I applied for game and simulation programming :) sounds like it should be a trip :). But if ne ones got any kind of feed back about this school or just want to wish me luck then this is the thread to do it in :)....

2. LinkedKube

LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Posts: 4,266   +42

goodluck, i know nothing of the school passed that, sorry.

3. piggah

piggah TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 80

thanx man i appriciate it I'm still not sure if this college thing is gonna work for me or not, but i get to do all my classes online so it should be alright IDK, but at the same time i'm exited.

4. BorisandBailey

BorisandBailey TS Enthusiast Posts: 206

I used to make banners for DeVry about ten years ago through a web promotion company based in Chicago. I also knew a nurse in Phoenix who had a son who attended DeVry and appeared happy with it. I have not heard bad things about it. It looks like an intensive tech-based school with good results. Just to be sure, go to www.bbb.org and see what the Better Business Bureau says.

5. thesoundoflove

thesoundoflove TS Rookie

good luck
    hope you can get what you want

6. piggah

piggah TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 80

lol i'm really really exited i start class in january so it should be pretty sweet

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.