Searching for all-in-one printers

strategic

Hi there, I am looking at replacing all the printers at the office.
Everywhere you turn, somebody is using a different model, which uses different cartridges, and has become a hassle to stock all these different types of cartidges.

Not all printers are the same, some printers cost less, but then cartridges cost more, or maybe another uses more ink than the other.
Does anyone know which brand I should lean towards or of a place where I can obtain this info?

I have a HP printer. It is a scanner, a copy machine and a printer. It only does Black and white. It is an older model but pretty good for office work. Go have a look at some of HPs printers. You don't say if you need a colour printer or not. The cartridge is just one big cylinder

Thanks Atham, you're right, I didn't specify that I needed color printing- I assumed that one.
They would also be inkjet and not laser. So far, I've been happy with my Lexmark going in its 7th year now and no problems. It is starting to show its age and it might just be a bug in the Windows 7 driver, but nonetheless, it's a great opportunity to replace them all.

Back