Seasonic M12 Bronze 620GM good enough for GTX 660 Ti SLI?

Nerik21

I have seasonic m12 bronze 620gm is it enough for gtx 660ti sli and i5 3570k @4.2ghz?

Thanks ;)

While I think It will work, you are cutting it really close. For Crossfire/SLI set ups it's good to have a PSU 700w+

Gtx 660ti sli required 40A and seasonic have 48A but I'm more concern about full load consumpion I think it's about 550w so I don't have much psu power?

As I said, it should work. However, it will be close, especially if you plan to OC. Luckily, you have a quality PSU in which should be up to the task.

I just saw that my psu have 8+6pin and one 6 pin and I need 2x 2x6 pin I forgot to say I'm looking for msi gtx 660ti pe/oc model but I will not oc gpu's

If you need a total of four 6pin PCI-E cables, and you only have two, then you will need a bigger power supply. Either that, or get yourself some molex to PCI-E adapters, if you have 4 spare molex connectors (I see that your power supply has 6 total).

Most likely I will buy seasonic 700w or cooler master which psu you can recomended me to be with excellent price and quality?

Seasonic makes great PSU's. What's your budget for a PSU and I will recommend some good ones for you.

I need psu which have 2x 2x6 pin conectors
I am pretty sure the majority of all mid-range to high-end power supplies come with those cables. Even one of my 600 Corsair (Builder series) PSU's has those cables. Also, most graphic cards come with the molex to PCIe adapters. You should be fine in terms of connectors.

Back