Second screen for portable DVD player?

By BBoW
Apr 6, 2009
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all,

I would like to buy the Philips PET1031 portable DVD player (10.2 inch screen) to use in our car. Additionally I would like to have a second screen hooked up to it.

The problem is, I can not find a DVD player or digital picture frame that has an AV IN, S-VIDEO IN, or COMP IN connection to connect it to.

I have seen that Philips do a 7 inch player with 2 screens, but I would really love to get this 10 inch one as it has a SD card reader and it just looks fantastic.

Has anybody got a suggestion as how I would be able to connect a second screen to this player?

Many thanks,

Bbow
  2. BBoW

BBoW Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 32

UPDATE:

Ok, found various players that have an AV-IN connection so theoretically if I route a cable from the AV OUT from the main player and feed that into the AV-IN port of the second player it should work as a second display, or not?

Anybody got any experience with this?
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.