Security Center Alert - Win32.Zafi.B

Status
Not open for further replies.
This box keeps popping up and I don't know how to get rid of it. It's titled Security Center Alert and then it's just warning about Win32.Zafi.B I already ran my AVG but it didn't find anything I've attached a Hijack This log. Thank you

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    11.1 KB · Views: 12
Win32.Zafi.B is a worm. It is an old worm, which first surfaced in 2004. But its new avatar is really deadly.

Here is an instruction set for manually fix it.
webtoolsandtips.com/remove-worms/remove-win32zafib-how-to-uninstall-win32zafib-free/

This box keeps popping up and I don't know how to get rid of it. It's titled Security Center Alert and then it's just warning about Win32.Zafi.B I already ran my AVG but it didn't find anything I've attached a Hijack This log. Thank you

download free malwarebytes anti-malware i had the same win32.zafi.b and could'nt open google ran malwarebytes and now everything is back to normal it got rid of it thank god

Need help with Win32.Zafi.B Pop Up Issue

I am having the same type of issue with a box that keeps popping up. I have no idea how to get rid of it. It's titled Security Center Alert and then it's just warning about Win32.Zafi.B I already ran my AVG but it didn't find anything I've attached a Hijack This log. Thank you

download malwarebytes anti-malware its free it will soon put your pc back right and will get rid of win32.zafi.b

let me know if it sorts it

anyone that get win32.zafi.b download free malwarebytes ant-malware it will get rid of it and put your pc back to good

Windows Security Center and Win32.Zafi.B

This afternoon I got the same Security Center problem. I was running f-secure, then I tried Norton 360, neither could find anything wrong, but the Security Center message keeps appearing. The reported 1K <randomname> files are not there, nor are the entries in Windows Registry.
Could it be that Windows detected its arrival, F-Secure removed it but because Windows doesn't recognise (my) F-Secure it stil "thinks" the infection is live?

Can anyone help??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back