Serious Sam 3: BFE gets October 18 release date

By Matthew
Aug 25, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Assuming there are no sudden postponements, avid PC gamers are sure to have a hectic holiday season this year. In the span of a month or two, folks will be…

Read the whole story
  2. Timonius

Timonius TechSpot Booster Posts: 573   +31

"and likely half a dozen other titles we're not recalling offhand."

How about the most anticipated game of the decade: Star Wars: The Old Republic !?!
  3. @Timonius

the old republic will ship with, and use, EAs 'origin'. quite simply people stopped caring about it at that exact moment.
  4. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,470   +299

As much as I hate to admit it but Guest is right :p
  5. gwailo247

gwailo247 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,105   +18

I just got done reading an article about Origin's EULA. Pretty nice. Makes Facebook seem like a champion of privacy.
  6. ramonsterns

ramonsterns TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 752   +12

I became a headless bomber after I was done reading it as well.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!
  7. gwailo247

gwailo247 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,105   +18

They're basically using Origin to sell our information to 3rd party marketers. They'll probably make as big profits off that as off games.

When you consider how EA treats it's employees, you can only guess how they feel about the general public. You wouldn't think of some place associated with fun as being evil, but then look at Disney.

EULA's used to be relatively benign, but these days you're liable to give someone permission to read everything on your computer.
  8. Darkshadoe

Darkshadoe TechSpot Maniac Posts: 514   +95

9. Awesome! One of my favorite games ever. I can't wait.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.