Sharing USB storage without TCP/IP support

Hello, I'm new here, and I'm not sure if this is the right topic, but here's my problem: I have a device that doesn't run on any popular OS, but on an embedded operating system. The device only has USB support, and I somehow have to connect a flash drive to it, but the thing is, that flash drive has to be shared with a Windows PC. I already have an Ethernet network near that device, but as I mentioned, the device doesn't have TCP/IP support.
I found some possible solutions online, like USB Sharing switches, that apparently don't require any additional drivers, but I haven't found a clear answer as to if anyone tested them on devices other than Windows, Mac or Linux PCs.

So, my questions are:
- would any of you guys know if the USB sharing switches work on USB-enabled embedded systems?
- if not, has anyone heard of any storage solution that can be shared without the possibility of a TCP/IP connection?
- or, are there any flash drive emulating devices out there, that would enable systems that don't have Ethernet, to be connected to a network, and say, see a shared network folder for example as an USB flash drive? Oh.. and if so, it shouldn't need any additional drivers, because I can't install any drivers on my device.

Hope you guys can help me... Thank you.

Back