Should I format my PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all
pls give me some advise should i format my pc again.
currently,my pc instaled in window xp sp3.
this week im having trouble with my pc problem, so i format it twice but i still cant view my hidden files.
then im came to this forum and follow the eight step completely. now im able to view the hidden files.
and now my problem is im not able to open local disk by double click or open, luckily it works if im using explore.
pls help me, thanks.
sorry for my poor english.

it work for me...

This remove by following steps first go to run .
then write " regedit" that is registry then find " ctrl+f" in this box write "mountpoints2" and delete it ......
then again press "ctrl+f" again find mountpoints2 until all these files are not deleted

This remove by following steps first go to run .
then write " regedit" that is registry then find " ctrl+f" in this box write "mountpoints2" and delete it ......
then again press "ctrl+f" again find mountpoints2 until all these files are not deleted

thank you.
i will try later.

If you can't open by double-click or right-click and open, it most likely has an autorun.inf file on root, which usually comes from worms that spread by flash drives. You should format your USB flash drive if you're using one, and do a full scan. If it doesn't help, reformat again and don't plug in everyone's USB flash drive in your computer.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back