Should I get a PSP?

jgalper215

Okay, here it goes. I am your average teenager. You know, some money, but not rolling in it. I was thinking about getting a PSP, but I am not sure. I know its 250 bucks and about 320 with a game after tax. I have an iPod so music playing is not an issue. I like some racing games and sports games, but I am also a fan of the action ones. From the looks of it, there aren't that many great games out for it right now, of course theres MVP Baseball, but the reviews weren't that good. Also there will be NBA Live 2006. I'm not sure whether to get one or not. I know some people will say, "PSP sucks, get a DS!" Well to them, well there are some words I will not use. Any company who relies on selling purple consoles and thinks they deserve respect, I show them none. So to get back to my point, is it really worth it to get a PSP and are there good ported games coming out, along with sports, action and racing games, or should I put my money into something else?

It looks like you may have answered your own question in your post. :) Perhaps you should wait a few more months and then see whether or not you want to get one? The price on the PSP hopefully will have dropped down a little bit and some more games will be available.

jgalper215 said:
Any company who relies on selling purple consoles and thinks they deserve respect, I show them none.
Uhh, okay?

Back